[quagga-dev 5956] Unnumbered SEGV fix

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Thu Sep 18 14:49:42 BST 2008

My mergable/unnumbered branch at
http://code.quagga.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=people/jocke/quagga;a=summary
Just got a bug fix, here is the commit message:

[ospfd] Fix SEGV in ospf_if_lookup_recv_if()

Adding an alias on a PtP link(ifconfig ppp0:0 <IP address>)
causes rn->info to be NULL which leads to a SEGV.
Fix by testing for NULL in ospf_if_lookup_recv_if()

* ospfd/ospf_interface.c: (ospf_if_lookup_recv_if) Add NULL
  			  test and skip if true.

Noted when trying aliases on existing IP interfaces, both ethernet and
ppp links.

 Jocke

PS.
    Paul, are you there? Haven't heard from you for a while, I am not
    sure my mails are getting through to you.