[quagga-dev 5970] Re: Feedback on patches?

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at transmode.se
Tue Sep 30 23:21:42 BST 2008

Have you finished testing Unnumbered now? Any problems?

> I've tested it with 4 Quagga nodes in a ring, and also with a gateD router. It
> seems fine, except for 2 problems-
>
> 1) The config.h file seems to be created twice- once by 'configure', and then
> another time by the 'make all'. 0.99.10 only creates it once- in 'configure'.
> I need it to be done only in 'configure' because I later patch the config.h
> file to remove the dependancies on 'rpl_malloc' as uClibc doesn't seem to
> support rpl_malloc.

Not sure if I mentioned this, but you can fix the rpl_malloc problem
by setting the correct env. variables before running configure. I got
this in my Makefile in order to cross compile properly:
export ac_cv_func_chown_works=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_fnmatch_works=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_lstat_dereferences_slashed_symlink=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_malloc_0_nonnull=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_memcmp_working=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_realloc_0_nonnull=yes; \
export ac_cv_func_stat_empty_string_bug=no; \
export ac_cv_func_working_mktime=yes; \
export ac_cv_lib_cap_cap_init=yes;