[quagga-dev 7535] Re: status of patches

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:38:04 GMT 2009

Hi

>Let's try to get at least a couple of bigger, medium-sized issues solved.
If you have a non-trivial patch (and we are not already >discussing it
privately), please (re)submit by means of quagga-dev or bugzilla. Please be
ready to explain. Please don't assume >me to be smarter or nicer, than you.
At least a bad reviewer is better, than no reviewer. That's the only way to
go.

I have pushed my code to my Git repo. My code has already been reviewed by
Paul and if we are planning for a release,then could you merge my fixes from
my branch to the main branch. My branch is at ssh://
code.quagga.net/var/lib/git/people/balajig. Those patches contain the MBGP
implementation.

Thanks,
Cheers,
   - Balaji