[quagga-dev 6436] Git : MBGP Implementation RFC 2858 - Testing required

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:10:52 GMT 2009

Hi

I am in the process of implementing the Multicast BGP functionality in
Quagga (RFC 2858) and I have implemented the following and pushed it into
the repository

* Installation of Multicast BGP IPv4 and IPv6 routes into the Zserv in
Multicast RIB
* Redistribution of routes into Multicast BGP address family for IPv4.

I have done some limited amount of testing and hence I would require some
help from you all in testing these features. I am in the process of
developing the remaining and i constantly push my code into the repository
which would help me to fix bugs and add more features too.

It would be great if people start testing these features and give feedback.
Please pull from the git repository

git://git.coplanar.net/~balajig/quagga

I sincerely thank and really appreciate Jermey Jackson who has been so kind
to setup a repository for this purpose separately.

Thanks once again

Cheers,
Balaji