[quagga-dev 6485] Re: The results of your email commands

Mattia Rossi mrossi at swin.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 22:58:02 GMT 2009

As I've done some development in the Quagga BGP stack, I've written a
technical report about my implementation, and described at least the
folders/file including some diagrams of how the most important functions
interact.
You might want to have a look at it. There will be a new version of this
tech report soon, but the Quagga BGP documentation part will remain the
same.

You can download it here: http://caia.swin.edu.au/urp/bgp/papers.html
It's currently the only tech report there..

Mat