[quagga-dev 6594] Re: peer-group and route-reflector-client

Eric Sobocinski sobo at arbor.net
Mon May 18 14:32:04 BST 2009

How is Quagga not liking it?

I have a box currently running Quagga 0.99.9 bgpd with the patch from
bug 497 applied with route-reflector-client configured on multiple
peer-groups in multiple views and am having no problems.  A few weeks
ago I tried running the 20090430 head with patches and also had no
problems reading the startup config.  (I backed down to 0.99.9 later
because of the AS4 crash issue).

--eric