[quagga-dev 7335] Re: BFD for Quagga

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Fri Nov 13 07:23:20 GMT 2009

On fredag 13 november 2009 06:40:01 krishnamoorthy.viswanathan at wipro.com
wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am looking for BFD implementations for Quagga. I could find only two
> references:
>
> 1. kbfd
>
> 2. bfdd
>

> Even these implementations not updated since long time, I guess. Out of
> these two BFDd doesn't support OSPF, if I am correct.

On the contrary. Looking at the source code for kbfd it seems to be a lot OSPF
in there. I do admit I don't know this protocol so I can't really say if it's
functional or not. Any one else?

> Are there any more BFD implementations available for Quagga with OSPF
> support? Or is anybody enhancing these (kbfd, bfdd) implementations?
>

> Any pointer will help.

Old mails:
http://search.gmane.org/?query=bfd&author=&group=gmane.network.quagga.devel&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=and&query=

Most recent: