[quagga-dev 7301] Quagga Development Contract?

Ken Bantoft ken at netfunctional.ca
Fri Oct 16 17:39:38 BST 2009

Hi quagga-dev's

I was going to post this to quagga-jobs, but a quick look shows
there's never been a message posted there, so I'm assuming the
subscriber list is equally small :(

We're looking at using Quagga in a product, but have run into 2
limitations that are causing us some grief - both with ospfd.

1) Support for OSPF point-to-multipoint non-broadcast (We need to
interop with existing Cisco gear configured this way)
2) Support for Multiple OSPF processes.  I've seen this come up in the
past as something that's solvable given time/money, so we'd like to
solve it.

If anyone's interested, please let me know!

Ken Bantoft
ken at netfunctional.ca