[quagga-dev 7308] Re: how to check the number of route updates etc

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:32:53 GMT 2009

Is there any way to know the number of route updates, size, number of
withdrawals and number of re-announcements in a network connected Quagga
bgp.

I think these would be shown when you execute show bgp ipv4 unicast
neighbors. I dont  think so it shows re-announcements but the others i guess
it should show. If its not there let me know i would add that

Thanks,
Cheers,
 - Balaji