[quagga-dev 7309] Re: how to check the number of route updates etc

sameer dhamani sameer_dhamani at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:45:49 GMT 2009

Hi,
thanks for your response, but i am not able to find any such command(show bgp ipv4 unicast neighbors).
please suggest.

Regards,
Sameer

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:59:52 +0530  wrote
>Is there any way to know the number of route updates, size, number of
withdrawals and number of re-announcements in a network connected
Quagga bgp.I think these would be shown when you execute show bgp ipv4 unicast neighbors. I dont  think so it shows re-announcements but the others i guess it should show. If its not there let me know i would add that
Hi,