[quagga-dev 8199] Re: interaction with BGP FIB

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 04:18:46 BST 2010

> Does any one can guide me. I have gone through this link<http://www.quagga.net/zhh.html> .
But I did not find any information how we can get the BGP FIB?

There is nothing called as the BGP FIB. FIB is just one across all
protocols, are you talking about the Linux Kernel FIB or the RIB/RTM that's
maintained by the Zserv. If its the Linux Kernel FIB, the RTM interacts with
the kernel using sockets Ref(rtm_write()), and if BGP wants to communicate
with the ZServ its using messages. Ref (zapi_ipv4_route()).

Hope this helps

Cheers,
  - Balaji