[quagga-dev 8200] Re: interaction with BGP FIB

Waqas Daar waqasdaar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 07:23:26 BST 2010

Dear Balaji,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am looking for how one can monitor the BGP
RIB and interact with it so that I can use that BGP RIB in my application. I
found that you can pass '*-n*' flag to the *bgpd* daemon and it will not
installed the bgpd routes into the kernel routing table. Now I want to
retrieve that computed RIB of BGP in a third party application and want to
monitor when there is any changes in BGP RIB.

Best Regards,

Waqas Daar