[quagga-dev 8202] Questions about OSPF latency

孙琼 bingxuere.mail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 17:36:31 BST 2010

Hello, list,

I have encountered a question about OSPF redistribution latency. In my
situation, I have three routers: two of them (e.g. R1, R2 ) are in OSPF area
and the other one ( R3 ) will redistribute a static route to one the of the
routers, say R1. However, I have noticed that the routing entries will have
a few seconds' latency in the OSPF external routing table of R2. However, R2
will receive  the update information immediately. I'm wondering how to
reduce the latency in quagga.

Best regards

Qiong Sun