[quagga-dev 7742] Patchwork for quagga patches

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Tue Feb 2 07:55:54 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've seen some patches being sent a second time. I don't want to be
disrespectful towards developers and their donated time but it might be a good
idea to implement patchwork for quagga. Stephen Hemminger suggested this a few
month ago. I think the work flow for patches are better in patchwork than in
bugzilla. I don't have the huge experience with patches as Stephen has but
I've been following linux-netdev for some years now, although I haven't sent
some patches there.

ref.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/
http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/ (project)

On monday 8th of June 2009 20:32:36 Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> Has anyone looked into patchwork
>  http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/
>
> It works much better than bugzilla for tracking patches, since it
>  integrates with existing mailing list. It is being used to handle 1000's
>  of patches on the Linuxppc and netdev mailing list.

/bengan