[quagga-dev 7757] Re: new dev model?

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:12:17 GMT 2010

Hi Everybody

I agree to the above thread.I spoke to Paul too on this and i guess
this sub maintainers concept works well. I could chip in with my
contributions too and help track patches and apply it to the branch. I
guess we could follow something that's followed in the linux network
subsystem which i am part of. I guess Stephen would know it in and
out. People send out the patches David applies it and sends out an
email in that way we could ask people to pull it . I could do whatever
i could from my end for sure.

Just my thoughts

Cheers,
  - Balaji