[quagga-dev 7758] Re: Patchwork for quagga patches

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:15:34 GMT 2010

Hi Barry

> Just wondering, can anyone review these patches? I'm reasonably well
> up to speed on bgpd an am willing to review patches if that will help.
> There appear to be a good number of patches looking for some
> attention. Also, any guidelines on what degree of testing is required
> before a patch can be committed?

I also work for the BGP and have some features.What we could probably
do is divide among ourselves on the patches to be reviewed and get it
done i believe. Infact there are more patches that's not there in the
patch tracker. We are trying to sort out a method of tracking the
patches and getting it forward. Probably you could also help out

Cheers,
 - Balaji