[quagga-dev 8338] feature branch for review

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Nov 3 12:09:14 GMT 2010

I am trying to work through the backlog of pending changes and for each
either apply them or explain on the list why not.

My current preference for public git repos is to keep separate groups of
commits on separate feature branches, so that one can just merge and not
cherrypick once one commit is deemed not ready.  I'm happy to listen if
someone wants to explain that I'm confused for wanting this.  (This is
NOT a request to reorganize anything that's out there; git cherry-pick
works fine.)

I have pushed a single large commit:

  commit ffac472c0aee73c678f584902930c414ca4f321b