[quagga-dev 8366] Re: quagga snmp

Quagga Snmp quaggasnmp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:56:43 GMT 2010

So, What do you think is the best (and easier) way to get a snmp agent in
quagga? without installing new things.
Why Quagga can not implement a mini snmpd agent ?

My target is to put a new daemon in Quagga, the snmpd daemon.(like rip
daemon, ospf daemon....)
Quagga is constructed with daemon modules, so, I think that it´s easy to
insert the source code of "snmpd" in Quagga suite, in other module. In this
way, you can install Quagga in a PC, and immediately you have a snmpd daemon
running.