[quagga-dev 8274] Re: Bug 497 - route reflector attributes not set - please patch?

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Fri Sep 17 16:11:11 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:01:20AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>	 What I'd ideally like to see (and this is the
> workflow that git seems to encourage) are a topic branch for each group
> of related changes, with clean commit messages that are thought to be
> 100% ready to just be merged to master.

I'm trying to do exactly that on
http://git.spaceboyz.net/equinox/quagga.git/
rsp. git://spaceboyz.net/equinox/quagga.git

The patches/ branches each contain chunks of patches that belong
together, and I'm trying to base them off mainline as best as I can.
Right now I'm working on reconciling patches/ml_bgp-afi with
patches/sh_vyatta-bgp-201008.

While I only occasionally find time to work on this, I'm going through
all patches that arrive on quagga-dev. Please note that I apply them
rather concernlessly since dn42 is essentially a huge testbed :)

Hope it's useful for you,

-David