[quagga-dev 8276] Re: Bug 497 - route reflector attributes not set - please patch?

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Fri Sep 17 16:22:29 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:13:09AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Thanks.  I already had a pointer to that and it's on my list of things
> to go through.
>
> Unfortunately the big problem is that much of this code is too hard to
> understand.

Yeah, no kidding. With just occasional time to put into this, I've found
it impossible to understand more than a small chunk of it at a time. And
when I get back to it a few weeks later, that chunk is already forgotten
and I learn a new small chunk. I'm never getting something i could call
a halfway decent picture of the entire thing...

-David