[quagga-dev 8533] Re: Any interest in "configure replace"?

Wei Sun sun.106 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 06:33:53 GMT 2011

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply! It's good to know that people also have the same need.
Thanks a lot also for providing us the details of setting up a git repo! We
will follow the steps once the code is ready.

Right now the code is still under development. We also have a formal review
and test processes internally. It will take some time before we could push
it out. So please be patient :)

Thanks and regards,

Wei

Hi Wei