[quagga-dev 8592] Re: 0.99.19?

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Thu Mar 24 14:35:21 GMT 2011

paul at jakma.org writes:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Greg Troxel wrote:
>
>> since-0.99.17 regressions, a release within a few days.  Does this
>> sound ok to everyone?
>
> I've pushed the BGP Min-TTL / GTSM patch from Nick Hilliard and
> Stephen's fixes, so that's me done. Stephen reckons there's possibly a
> problem with the thread scheduler change..
>
> How much of a soak?

I've built a distribution file from git head, and updated pkgsrc
(locally, not pushed) to use it.  It builds ok, but had a minor nit with
not enabling ospfapi when --enable-opaque-lsa was not given; I just
pushed a tiny fix.

So I'm in favor of:

  everyone please test head

  if there are regressions from .17, or .18, let's discuss or fix if
  easy

  otherwise no changes to master

  barring problems, snap 0.99.19 on sunday