[quagga-dev 8723] Source and Protocol based routing with Quagga

sumi sumi.techno at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:48:58 BST 2011

Hi,
Can the route-map functionality in quagga be used to redirect specific
protocol or host ip to a particular gateway? I have a freeBSD machine with
Quagga-0.99.17 installed.
 Redirect the request going to machine 1.1.1.20 to gateway
192.168.1.1 instead of the actual default gateway 192.168.1.254. Is it
possible to achieve this?

access-list route-src permit ip any host 1.1.1.20

route-map force-default permit 20

match ip address route-src
set ip next-hop 192.168.1.1
And where should we put this route-map to ?? To an interface? I'm using BGP
b/w my edge routers. Could you plz help me with this?

Thanks,
Niki