[quagga-dev 8951] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

suresh babu addala gajapathy via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Nov 17 15:08:13 GMT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    suresh babu addala  gajapathy requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Vincent,

Accept invitation from suresh babu addala  gajapathy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gdovvk-gv3wa28c-1b/XJoQcC2foRIHSmprTJOz36mcw4dqUq6XUjw-ZFzKqT/blk/I3242877542_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8QdjsTe38Qczd9bQRDbklohCxkbP4Mej0PdzgQejgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0Rq2-Fs_zI5l01

View invitation from suresh babu addala  gajapathy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gdovvk-gv3wa28c-1b/XJoQcC2foRIHSmprTJOz36mcw4dqUq6XUjw-ZFzKqT/blk/I3242877542_2/39vczgRdPsUczgOcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=27bM57n5PI5l01

Why might connecting with suresh babu addala  gajapathy be a good idea?

suresh babu addala  gajapathy's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting suresh babu addala  gajapathy's invitation, check suresh babu addala  gajapathy's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation