[quagga-dev 8814] Re: isisd fixes

Fritz Reichmann fritz at reichmann.nl
Thu Sep 8 11:32:28 BST 2011

Hi David, Quagga Dev,

sorry for being silent for a while.

The patches so far did not make it into the branch. I guess the group of
reviewers was too small. Given the fact that isisd is still the only OS isis
implementation that I am aware of, I am still motivated to work on isisd, but
since I did not manage to successfully get them included in the branch I
halted.

So I am very happy to receive some news. How can we get them added to the
branch?

Thank you,

Fritz

Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2011, 17:27:40 schrieben Sie:
> From: Fritz Reichmann <fritz at reichmann.nl>
>
> The crash is due to threads accessing data that gets destroyed
> during the removal of the configuration.

<snip>