[quagga-dev 8827] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

f Fym0121 via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Sep 10 16:37:53 BST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    f Fym0121 requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Vincent,

- f

Accept invitation from f Fym0121
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gdovvk-gsereaj2-2g/XJoQcC2foRIHSmprTJOz36mcw4dqUq6XUjw-ZFzKqT/blk/I3101129564_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPgSdjAOcj4Mcjd9bPpErT5KhShQbPsOejwPczsRcjgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2rLfrbhie9BQU1

View invitation from f Fym0121
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gdovvk-gsereaj2-2g/XJoQcC2foRIHSmprTJOz36mcw4dqUq6XUjw-ZFzKqT/blk/I3101129564_2/39vd3oRej8Ncj0NcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2YApPKLo29BQU1

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you? Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gdovvk-gsereaj2-2g/ewp/inv-22/?hs=false&tok=2Gz-D3fP29BQU1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation