[quagga-dev 8831] Re: isisd fixes

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 12 19:07:20 BST 2011

08.09.2011, 14:32, "Fritz Reichmann" <fritz at reichmann.nl>:
> Hi David, Quagga Dev,
>
> sorry for being silent for a while.
>
> The patches so far did not make it into the branch. I guess the group of
> reviewers was too small. Given the fact that isisd is still the only OS isis
> implementation that I am aware of, I am still motivated to work on isisd, but
> since I did not manage to successfully get them included in the branch I
> halted.
>
> So I am very happy to receive some news. How can we get them added to the
> branch?

Hello, Fritz.

I have queued the 8-pack of isisd patches and did a basic review of some. There is no running IS-IS topology handy around to test the result against, but I can complete the review and merge this work into RE-testing-0.99. Once the feedback (including yours) is good it will make its way into master branch. Would that help?

--
    Denis Ovsienko