[quagga-dev 8841] Re: [quagga-users 12469] Re: Possible OSPF issue.

Jerry Scharf scharf at isc.org
Wed Sep 14 00:10:57 BST 2011

Hi,

I am a tester with the Open Source Routing Forum. We have a Mu Dynamics
box and we plan to "fuzz" test all the protocols against it. We have
worked on BGP so far and are seeing some issues turn up.

We will be getting to OSPF in a couple weeks and will keep the lists
informed as to how it progresses.

When someone decides to start tackling the bugs we find, I would like to
work with them to come up with the best way to give them reproducible
test cases and how to test proposed code changes.

We are at the beginning of the effort and want to come up with a process
that is going to work for everyone and make as much progress as possible
in improving the code base.

warmly,
jerry