[quagga-dev 8851] bugs related to notification

Jerry Scharf scharf at isc.org
Fri Sep 16 16:36:50 BST 2011

Hi,

I am about to put in bugs for incorrect notification messages in
response to malformed messages. This is going to be a number of issues.
I am thinking that that the right way to log these is one bug per
seemingly related set (there were several related to localpref that I
will clump together.) My thinking for this is that it allows someone to
work on some and leave others for later.

If there are no objections, I will log them this way.

warmly,
jerry