[quagga-dev 8852] Re: bugs related to notification

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:49:42 BST 2011

Hi Jerry

>I am about to put in bugs for incorrect notification messages in response
to malformed messages. This is going to be a number of issues. I am thinking
that that the right way to log these is one bug per seemingly related set
(there were several >related to localpref that I will clump together.) My
thinking for this is that it allows someone to work on some and leave others
for later.

Clubbing related things would be the way to go and i presume that you would
be logging them in the quagga bugzilla

Thanks,
Cheers,
  - Balaji