[quagga-dev 8858] Re: Where can we get documentation to implement new protocol (LDP) ...

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:24:43 BST 2011

If i remember right, LDP is already supported in the MPLS Linux Project and
there is a separate tar ball of the same, though LDP is not integrated into
the quagga-mainline.If you are trying to write something from scratch, you
might as well enhance the existing one
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mpls-linux/index.php?title=Main_Page

Hope this helps

Thanks,