[quagga-dev 8860] Re: Where can we get documentation to implement new protocol (LDP) ...

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:42:54 BST 2011

I am not sure whether we have enough documentation as such, but you could
take a protocol for example and do the same more or less, the init part of
the other protocols would let you know how to allocate memory etc and the
other libraries are part of lib and you could reuse the same but apart from
that, i am not sure whether we have a separate doc as such. I wanna prepare
one for sure though. If you have any specific queries on a particular area,
you might get some ready answers ;-)

Cheers,
  - Balaji