[quagga-dev 8873] status of patches

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 28 12:21:04 BST 2011

Hello, list.

I feel it necessary to explain, that some of the patches posted to quagga-dev mailing list earlier were merged into RE-testing-0.99 branch. Assorted revisions of this branch are currently deployed on around 200 real routers, hence I consider the testing round complete for respective commits. Those commits, which could be merged without a conflict, are now copied into the master branch:

http://code.quagga.net/?p=quagga.git;a=shortlog

The commits, which had a conflict, will be reviewed later. In particular, this means keeping respective bugzilla bugs in RESOLVED/WORKFORME state until the final merge gets completed. Patches, which were merged without a conflict, typically have their bugzilla records in CLOSED/FIXED state.

Besides that, I've been told earlier, that the work being done within RE process isn't transparent, so some of the non-trivial changes are now described here: https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/quagga/index.php?title=ReleaseEngineering#List_of_works

Thanks for reading.

--
    Denis Ovsienko