[quagga-dev 9038] Re: Google changes to Quagga now available on code.google.com

Subbaiah Venkata svenkata at google.com
Wed Feb 1 09:52:56 GMT 2012

Hi All,

New ISIS branch is pushed to google public repository.
http://code.google.com/p/google-quagga/source/browse/?name=is-is

This branch has support for new features and bug fixes.

Here are the steps to enable ISIS:

> $ git clone https://code.google.com/p/**google-quagga/
> <https://code.google.com/p/google-quagga/>$ cd google-quagga
> $ git checkout is-is
> $ ./bootstrap.sh
> $ ./configure --enable-vtysh --enable-isisd --enable-multipath=0
> $ make
> $ make install

Special thanks to Josh for taking care of all the logistics.

Thank You,
--
Subbaiah Venkata
Technical Leader and Manager