[quagga-dev 9060] Re: Google changes to Quagga now available on code.google.com

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Mon Feb 13 15:29:56 GMT 2012

Hi Subbaiah Venkata,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 01:52:56AM -0800, Subbaiah Venkata wrote:
> New ISIS branch is pushed to google public repository.
> http://code.google.com/p/google-quagga/source/browse/?name=is-is
>
> This branch has support for new features and bug fixes.

I've just taken a look at the branch. Honestly, WTF? It comes as 2
patches with 518 / 130 hunks each, touching the entirety of isisd and
some files outside of isis?!

Please, please, split this into small reviewable patches. Patches that
touch things outside isisd/ need to be specially separated and explained
with proper comments.

Also, please do not mix whitespace/indent changes with code changes; if
you want to reindent code, that should be a separate patch that does
nothing else.

Cheers,

-David