[quagga-dev 9062] Re: Google changes to Quagga now available on code.google.com

Josh Bailey joshb at google.com
Mon Feb 13 20:22:29 GMT 2012

Hi David;

Sorry about that - my fault. My intent here was to expedite the
availability of the code to the community and to the ISC for testing.

Clearly will need to come up with the right iterative approach to handle
large feature changes. Regarding the IS-IS changes specifically for
example. Would you be able to advise what areas we should prioritise for
repatching/commenting/for review? Idea of course is to come up with a
reusable process.

--
Josh Bailey