[quagga-dev 9070] Re: Help with specifying both gateway and ifindex in IPv4

David Lamparter equinox at diac24.net
Thu Feb 16 05:51:25 GMT 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 01:17:34PM +0100, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

> > > Is the code in RE-testing-0.99?
> >
> > No, it is not public as I haven't bothered to clean it up and submit it.
>
> BTW, here is the zebra part, no idea if it still applies:

Cool - out of genuine coincidence I just added a counterpart to
zsend_ipv4_nexthop_lookup (it's in the pimd merge). (Will push to a
separate branch of master in a bit)

Either way I'm interested in this as well since I have the same problem
with OLSR. Kernel code needs to be added to push gw+ifindex, I presume?
Or does that magically work as-is?

-David