[quagga-dev 9001] Re: Zebra route manager patch

Joachim Nilsson troglobit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:24:04 GMT 2012

On 2011-12-16 17:52, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
> 06.12.2011, 15:37, "Joachim Nilsson" <troglobit at gmail.com>:
>> We're using Stephen's Zebra route manager patch on 0.99.17 and are
>> planning to upgrade to 0.99.20+ very soon. I could post the updated
>> patch here, when I've ported it, if there is any interest.
> Is it something already posted to the list or a completely new patch?

Sorry for the late reply.

It's a very old patch for making Zebra do the right thing for connected
routes on inteface link down. I think it all started here:

http://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2008-December/006249.html

And later was updated here:

http://lists.quagga.net/pipermail/quagga-dev/2009-August/007019.html

I have not yet had the time to update our patch for the last release of
Quagga. Would this be of interest for the rest of the community?

Regards
 /Joachim