[quagga-dev 9002] Re: ANNOUNCE: babeld for quagga.

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 4 17:43:05 GMT 2012

25.12.2011, 22:06, "Matthieu Boutier" <boutier at pps.jussieu.fr>:
> Dear all,
>
> I have write a version of babeld (daemon for the Babel routing protocol — RFC 6126) for quagga. The sources are available from :
> https://github.com/boutier/babeld-for-quagga
>
> Not all of babeld's options and quagga's commands are implemented.
> Same for the redistribute filter of babeld.
>
> But it seems to work! Any suggestions, are of course welcome.
> For more information about the Babel routing protocol, please see
> http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/babel/

Hello, Matthieu.

I have studied the contents of RFC and the github commit and find them eligible for a merge. Due to the reasons, which don't belong to the scope of this work, I find it proper to integrate into RE-testing-0.99 branch of Quagga first. My primary concern is confirming, that this merge leaves other routing protocols in a state as safe, as these were before the merge. What would be your availabilty during nearest days, in case meaningful regressions are discovered?

--
 Denis Ovsienko