[quagga-dev 9016] Re: ANNOUNCE: babeld for quagga.

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 12 12:32:28 GMT 2012

12.01.2012, 02:15, "Matthieu Boutier" <boutier at pps.jussieu.fr>:
>> Did you check for interoperability between standalone babeld and quagga babeld?
> Yes.
>
>> Did it crash with an assertion failure?
> I just re-test.
> Consider using current zebra daemon.
> The assertion of prefix.c, function apply_mask_ipv4() is raised in some cases.
> With current babeld (modified to give v4mapped addresses), witch use current prefix.c, the assertion is raised in babeld, so not in zebrad.
> With old babeld, so old prefix.c, the assertion is raised in zebrad.
> Matthieu

Hello.

If you think it's critical to handle this error in some other way, for example, disconnect the failed zclient, I would be glad to accept a patch from you. But leaving this unfixed also seems acceptable for the foreseeable future.

There is a couple of new Babel fixes in RE-testing-0.99. I am tracking this line of commits on wiki. Do you think it's the right time to proceed to wider testing?

--
 Denis Ovsienko