[quagga-dev 9034] MP-BGP patchset is now in master branch

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 23 11:00:32 GMT 2012

Hello, list.

The work contributed earlier by Balaji is now in the master branch. The problem used to be, I could not help Balaji besides fixing the regressions introduced by his commits. Without any real use case for the new code I did not see any reasons for distributing it further. As soon as David Lamparter is going to base his work on MP-BGP, I mark this development story as finished and rely on his expertise in this regard. Cheers!

--
    Denis Ovsienko