[quagga-dev 9423] trilld for Linux

Syed Muhammad Mohsin Kazmi 08beesmmkazmi at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Jun 14 13:20:52 BST 2012

Hi,
   I have successfully ported trilld for Linux. But forwarding tables are
not generated by "trill_create_nickfwdtable". I have attached the running
state of trilld and wireshark capture. The topology that i used is very
basic. Two virtual machines attached to rbridge1 and one virtual machine to
rbridge2.

I don't know what is the problem.