[quagga-dev 9350] OSPF6d: Problem with route delete. Accessing Freed memory

narender dnarenderreddy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:32:55 BST 2012

Hi,
I was wondering if in the function - ospf6_route_remove_all()
Are we not accessing freed memory (route) while trying to get
the route next using ospf6_route_next().

Similar is the case in ospf6_intra_brouter_calculation() function.

We are freeing the memory in ospf6_route_remove()--> ospf6_route_unlock()
and on return to get the next route entry we use the same memory freed memory
again.

Is it not an issue.

Regards
Narender