[quagga-dev 10434] Re: Q: ospf testing tools?

Charlet, Ricky ricky.charlet at hp.com
Wed Apr 17 17:44:10 BST 2013

Thanks Martin,

	Both your links are super helpful and I immediately book marked them. I'm at a large company which has both the Ixia and MuDynamics(Spirent) tools already. But as is typical in large companies, those tools are used by a group near me, not my group. So I have trouble getting permission to use them at the moment (still new here). Anyway, I hope to beat through my bureaucracy soon. But in the meantime, I very much appreciate that pointer to the jesnault https://github.com/jesnault  project.

--
Ricky Charlet
Software Dev / Routing Dude, Roseville CA
ricky.charlet at hp.com