[quagga-dev 10455] Re: OSPF: External Prefix Summarization

Ján Janovic janovic at orava.sk
Sun Apr 21 18:42:07 BST 2013

Yeah, I was referring to null route. But instead of default route there
will be
configured summarized prefix. This isn't the most important aspect
of summarization, but it helps it to be absolutely correct for any
situation I would
say.

Anyway thanks for help, I'll try what I can do with it. I'll update this
thread,
when I get some news.

Please, if others can review this code too, I would be very grateful.

Regards
Jan Janovic