[quagga-dev 10468] Re: Interested in GSoC

Nathan Wilder nwilder0 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:50:56 BST 2013

I'm happy with anything OOP, but since quagga is in C it's probably just easier to keep the tool in C also.  Maybe I can reuse some of the code from ospfd.  I've only used c in class (several classes), but I've done some commercial stuff in java and c# so the syntax should come back to me quickly.

- Nathan