[quagga-dev 10484] [GSoC2013] Hello

Gabriela Botea gabriela.botea at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:48:35 BST 2013

Hi all,

I am currently student at the Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania,
following my Masters Degree in Computer Science. I am very interested in
applying for this years GSoC 2013 and be able to contribute to your
project.
I have also participated in GSoC 2011 as a student of Freifunk organization
and ported a part of the existing olsrd code from Linux onto win32 and bsd.
I have looked through the ideas page for GSoC and found many interesting
projects and proposals. I am very interested in applying for OSPF testing
replay tool and also, I would like to start as soon as possible if you
agree and I hope to have time until the end of GSoC to also start to
implement also IS-IS testing replay tool if there isn't anyone else
interested also in this project.

Have a nice day!

--
Regards,