[quagga-dev 10932] Re: high-bandwidth, low-latency quagga necessary ?

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:27:32 GMT 2013

Hi David,

Thank you for reminding me the obvious :) .  Maybe I could develop some
"fast path" plugin/api that can be used by quagga/c program for basically
tx/rx'ng packets.  I know that the processing in tx/rx is not of any
concern of quagga, but I was wondering if there is such use case that the
end-user wished for handling high-bandwidth control packets while using
quagga.

Thanks,
Pepe

--
To stop learning is like to stop loving.