[quagga-dev 10936] Re: high-bandwidth, low-latency quagga necessary ?

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:17:38 GMT 2013

Hi Dinesh,

Just wondering if there's such a use case for quagga, so I could take
advantage of using DPDK.  It could be used with minimal quagga code
modification.  I'm thinking out of the box actually since I'm only a quagga
user and I don't know very much of its internals even if I've read some of
its code before.

Cheers,
Pepe