[quagga-dev 10940] Re: high-bandwidth, low-latency quagga necessary ?

Dinesh Dutt ddutt at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Dec 4 02:50:43 GMT 2013

Hi Pepe,

Let me put it in simpler terms :)

If you do a cool job, you can make 10G traffic generators cheap and
easily available. U could cause a domino effect. Which is why I prefer
you to do this outside quagga. Many folks can take advantage of it. I
know of a few other packet gen tools that exist including mz. By doing
it outside quagga, you can allow many to leverage your work. Your work
can have a greater impact and many more may  be thankful to you,

Dinesh